GRANT APPLICATIONS – NON-PROFITS:
Thank you for your interest in a Nonprofit Grant. Nonprofit Organization Grants must be applied for and are awarded based upon a number of criteria including need, purpose, intended impact of the funding, and if the organization has received past grants from the Roswell Woman's Club.
The 2018 Nonprofit Grant Application period is now closed.
The Nonprofit Grants will be awarded at our Gift Disbursement Ceremony on Tuesday, May 8th at 7pm at St. David's Episcopal Church, Jeffords Hall, 1015 Old Roswell Rd., Roswell, GA 30076.
This grant specifically refers to Nonprofit organizations that service the North Fulton Community. If you should have any questions pertaining to the application or the process, please contact the Nonprofit Grant Chairman at nonprofits@RoswellWomansClub.org
Our 2018 Organization Grant Award recipients
- Angel Flight Soars – Fly a North Fulton Patient Program This program coordinates a flight mission for a patient who is in medical or financial need so they can get to their potentially life-changing treatments.
- Be THE Voice – Educate empower & motivate student bystanders to safely intervene in and defuse bullying situations, using proven, effective techniques.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – Unity Garden to provide fresh vegetables to North Fulton Community Charities food pantry while strengthening connections.
- Child Development Academy – Install code lock system to monitor who enters and leaves the center.
- The Cottage School – Advanced technology training for teachers.
- The Drake House – Technology support – updates to help serve families – keep personal data safe.
- Easter Seals North Georgia – Funding to provide Dual Language Learning Materials for children in their Early Childhood Development Centers
- EnAble of Georgia – Enhance workforce readiness program for youth and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities through adaptive mobile technology.
- Every Woman Works – Upgrade antiquated/nonexistent technology. Purchase a 3'x4' Smart Board and a projector for use in their classroom.
- Foster Care Support Foundation – Provide basic care items to infants thru teens who have been removed from their biological parents due to abuse, neglect or abandonment.
- HomeStretch – Continue a partial Unit Sponsorship for one homeless family at a family home on Milbrook Circle.
- Huskies Helping Huskies – Provide HHH participants a holiday shopping experience and a spirit of fellowship with community heroes so they know the positive aspects of North Fulton.
- "Just" People – Provide opportunities for their members to experience more things available to them in the Roswell & North Fulton area of arts & museums.
- Lekotek of Georgia – State of the art technology used at Lekotek makes it possible for children w/ disabilities to participate alongside peers & siblings as they experience success.
- North Fulton Community Charities – Support medically challenged/medically fragile patients who are in need of assistance to meet essential needs.
- Roswell Historical Society – Equipment for use at digitzation event to encourage community members to share their photos.
- Senior Services North Fulton – Provide transportation for seniors living in Roswell to get to their medical & healthcare appointments.
- St. David's Preschool – Replace out-dated cyclone fencing that surrounds the playground with safer aluminum fencing.
- STAR House Foundation – Support their programs, providing educational services during out of school hours (after school and summers) to low income families.
- Sunshine on a Ranney Day – Handicapped accessible renovations to a home in Alpharetta for a child in need.